Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

FSX : add aircraft a380

Guest airmartino

hello all.I'm new here and in FSX .Asking around if is possible to add an A380 at FSX , an italy FS club advise me to visit the www.avsim.comBefore to register me , I founde on www.fs-freware.net an A380 file zip http://www.fs-freeware.net/modules.php?nam...**&lid=1469#dlUnzip the file, create the folder , the FSX show the a380 but i was not able to take-off.How is the procedure to add an aircraft in FSX?How is regulated the aircraft add-on in FSX ? Is it free or commercial package?Thanks for any -Martino

If you have added an FS9 aircraft to FSX, have a look in a file that doing just that has created?You will see that it has created a file called 'aircraft'.What you need to do now is to 'cut and paste' your aircraft from there to 'Sim Objects' 'AIRPLANES' folder and then you will see it in the Sim.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest airmartino

I'm a confused... I'll try to understand:>If you have added an FS9 aircraft to FSX, have a look in a>file that doing just that has created?Do you mean that someone has created the A380 I downloaded just as an aircraft, not for take-off?>You will see that it has created a file called 'aircraft'.>What you need to do now is to 'cut and paste' your aircraft>from there to 'Sim Objects' 'AIRPLANES' folder and then you>will see it in the Sim.Yes I do it and I seen it in Sim . It is able to move in the path but do not take-off . :-(Do you know where to get a complete A380 package? Any price?Thanks for the patience and coutesy.

Martino, you mustn't forget that the A380 is stillrelativly new therefore no one has been able to make an accurate simultion yet for that aircraft. The knowledge is not available and Airbus are very cagey about giving design information to others.If, on the other hand you just need an image of the A380, try Abacus and Perfect Flight, I believe do one.The freeware alternative is just to scour the libraries for it.

Dave Taylor gb.png