Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copperleaf

Saving And Loading Rcds

I have installed Radar Contact and it works OK over a couple of short flights. However, I cannot get it to save and load. When I tried the normal ";" in FSX the flight saved OK, but when I loaded it, Radar Contact was not running. I then minimised FSX and started RC, but it could not find any .rcd files. I then searched the hard drive and again could not find any .rcd files.I then saved a flight using CTRL-SHIFT-; , and again serached for a .rcd file. Nothing anywhere!I am using FSX and 32 bit Vista.Is this a known problem? It will make the program unusable for me as I can only use FSX for short periods and use the save and load function a lot.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is this a known problem? It will make the program unusable for me as I can only use FSX for short periods and use the save and load function a lot.
yes. it usually means you haven't defined the path where the .rcd files need to be stored. click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path where the .flt and .wx files are stored.also, are you right mouse clicking the .exe or shortcut for rcv4.exe, and then clicking run as administrator?