Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've downloaded the VTBS airport from siamaviation and have just about gotten it working in fsx, but I have a few questions.1. You know those rotating green and white beacon things? There's one on top of the tower, but it's not rotating, and the beams of light are opaque. Any way I can fix this?2.The airport includes some photoreal ground textures. When I hit F12 and look at them from above, they disappear after i reach a certain altitude. I also have some of the default ground textures poking up through the airport background.I tried making a new background polygon in ADE, and that fixed the rice padies in the middle of the airfield, but the issue with the phototextures is still there. How do these work, and how do i fix this?thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is probably best to contact the author of the scenery for information and help. As for the beacon, it sounds as if he placed the separate objects (static) instead of using the procedure for beacons as detailed in the documentation.And perhaps he used ground polygons for the photoreal instead of using Resample.But. only he could say.Best regards.Luis