Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GA888

Fs Passengersx Will Be Released In Couple Of Hours!

Just checking from FSPassengers.com forum and here's the news:========================================================LATEST NEWS: RELEASE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS:Release is planned in couple of hours from now... this night I think.-I'll not change the site design just advertise here in forum, closing this topic and make a new sticky "FsPX released" with link to download the demo and purchase.-First feedback/problem would go in this topic please.-I'll work all the night to update the site, but this might take some daysto complete: all links, design, FAQ, new forum etc etc , still lot of work...Good news for you (not for me ) There is a holliday/launch rebate, FsPassengersX will be at 29.90 euro during one month.Much thanks to all !Dan=======================================================Check it out!!!www.FSpassengers.comI personally can't wait for this programme to come out. What about you guys? :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the privilege of giving the pre-release a test run over the weekend and have too say it is very well done! It really ads that missing something in an otherwise lonely FS world.