Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyguy0507

Ngx For Fs9

Hey Guys,I was just wondering if the NGX was going to be for FS9 as well as FSX. I saw that it was going to be a whole new and better 737 than the one made for FS9(which I find very hard to believe :( ). Anyway I hope it is, many people still use FS9 and it would be smart to make it compatable to both. Thanks. -Alex Bailey

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Guys,I was just wondering if the NGX was going to be for FS9 as well as FSX. I saw that it was going to be a whole new and better 737 than the one made for FS9(which I find very hard to believe :( ). Anyway I hope it is, many people still use FS9 and it would be smart to make it compatable to both. Thanks. -Alex Bailey
Yeah they are working on it, but I'm sure right now they are working on getting the MD-11 out before Christmas, and the clock is ticking. I haven't heard anything else, so guarantees here.Michael P.

Yeah they are working on it, but I'm sure right now they are working on getting the MD-11 out before Christmas, and the clock is ticking. I haven't heard anything else, so guarantees here.Michael P.
Dude, get a life..I'm begging you not to respond on every post in this forum.

Dude, get a life..I'm begging you not to respond on every post in this forum.
Woa, chill out man. He's just trying to help us out. Thanks for answering me Mike, and I think you're ^^^ the one who needs the life.