Sign in to follow this  
Guest draky

Lvld 767-300 Fs2crew Installation Problems.

Guest draky

I have recently purchased three FS2Crew packages for the Wilco Airbus series, the MD-11 by PMDG and the Level D Simulations 767-300.When I try to run the installer for the Level D Simulations 767-300 the installer tries to load the files into a directory/folder named (and I quote this from the installer 'C:\Program Files\FS2Crew: LVLD 767 Edition' - this is an invalid path according to my windows Vista32bit operating system!. Therefore the program will not load into the default folder named from within the package. So I looked at my previos installations and find them in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew and I tried to load the LVLD 767 edition into this same folder but this is obviously not working properly. The FS2Crew installer gives an error at the end saying FS9.exe can not be found!!!! this product I bought should be for FSX ????????Your assistance greatly appreciated.

Guest draky

Further information:In case you may think I have downloaded the wrong product identification/description (FS9 instead of FSX) here is a cut and paste of the product as ordered from Flight Sim Pilot Shop - there is absolutely NO indication this is for either FS( or FSX. Kindly note!.QUOTE1 x FS2Crew - Level-D 767 Download Edition UNQUOTE

Further information:In case you may think I have downloaded the wrong product identification/description (FS9 instead of FSX) here is a cut and paste of the product as ordered from Flight Sim Pilot Shop - there is absolutely NO indication this is for either FS( or FSX. Kindly note!.QUOTE1 x FS2Crew - Level-D 767 Download Edition UNQUOTE
Customer now has FSX version.Issue resolved.

Guest RonaldGoodjiones

I purchased FST=290 (FS2crew Heavy Hitters Pro Pack from FlightSim Pilot Shop I downloaded a ziped file and unziped it into my Flight Simulator X files. When i try to load LVLD 767-300 nothing happens, also if I try to load PMDG747=400, I get this error message:Sorry, unable to find this file: C:\Orogram files\Microsoft game\Mirosoft Flight Simulator X\Sim Objects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400\Panels\Pane.CfgPlease make sure you have FS2crewPMDG747Edition correctly installed in the FSX file.When I look in FSX files,all files from FS2crew heavy hitters are there, but I cannot load them when I open FSX.

Hello Richard,Do you have the host aircraft installed?FS2Crew is an add-on for the host aircraft (like an expansion pack).So to use the Level-D 767 version of FS2Crew, you'd need to own the Level-D 767 aircraft.Same thing with the PMDG 747.Do you own those aircraft?Best,