Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Allensworth

Man Oh Man

At approximately 2:00 P.M. EST today we cracked a record, I think. We had 277 users in the forums or reading the forums at that point. When we picked this software, we were looking for ROBUST! I think we found it. BTW... I broke it three times so far today and no one even noticed! :( If it this busy today, I shudder to think what we can look forward to tomorrow when the holiday break really gets started!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can blame it on ASA if you wish!
Yeah Jim, you are most likely spot on! :( I shudder to think what might happen when PMDG releases their next title...

Ikonboard is a extremely well-built software. Has done well in my benchmarks versus other softwares.

Ikonboard is a extremely well-built software. Has done well in my benchmarks versus other softwares.
You mean Invision Power Board? Ikonboard is a different forum system altogether (although IPB was founded by two developers who used to be a part of Ikonboard).

You mean Invision Power Board? Ikonboard is a different forum system altogether (although IPB was founded by two developers who used to be a part of Ikonboard).
D'oh! Yes, Invision. I always switch the names. Ikon used to be the old CGI version of Invision (in a way). Cheers