Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fightingpenguinz

Help Parking A380 For Ai Use

I'm trying to use the Project AI A380 for AI use, but I can't get the parking correct. The plane is too big for the gate and it parks in the cargo area. I've used Airport Design Editor, and I've adjusted a gate to have a 40.5m radius. I then dumped the airport list, using the SDK, and in my fs10.AircraftTypes.csv file I've added the A380 with a wingspan radius of 40m, to hopefully fit in the parking spot. I then recompile the flight plan, but no luck. Does anyone know how you can get the plane to park at a GATE, and not at CARGO?Intel Q6700XFX 780i moboXFX 9800GTX (SLi)8 GB G. Skill (DDR800)Seagate 500GB HDVista 64-bitFSX w/ SP1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm trying to use the Project AI A380 for AI use, but I can't get the parking correct. The plane is too big for the gate and it parks in the cargo area. I've used Airport Design Editor, and I've adjusted a gate to have a 40.5m radius. I then dumped the airport list, using the SDK, and in my fs10.AircraftTypes.csv file I've added the A380 with a wingspan radius of 40m, to hopefully fit in the parking spot. I then recompile the flight plan, but no luck. Does anyone know how you can get the plane to park at a GATE, and not at CARGO?Intel Q6700XFX 780i moboXFX 9800GTX (SLi)8 GB G. Skill (DDR800)Seagate 500GB HDVista 64-bitFSX w/ SP1
Does the aircraft cfg. specify a gate, ramp or both for parking? I would try setting up a reserved spot for it. Use ADE and add RSV1 to the parking spot of your choice, then add RSV1 to the atc_parking_code= line in the aircraft.cfg. That should help narrow things down for you in troubleshoooting.