Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest abnkat

Fs2004 On Netbook

Hi Guys,I got a Samsung NC 10 netbook and am wondering if Fs9 will work on it. I know Netbooks are not designed to play games, but its quite handy and just want to play for a couple of minutes during the breaks..The specifications are the following:Intel Atom 1600 MhzDisplay Size 10.2'' 1024x600Graphics : Intel GMA 950 (384 MB DVMT shared memory, for up to 2048x1536 Pixel True Color)Ram: 1024 MB DDR2HDD: 160GBAccording to this website, FS9 and even FS X work on this system. I would like to know if someone has tried to play it on a netbook and if it runs fluently..and... what about ai traffic?many thanks in advance and hope you can help before i install it...albin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ok, for all of you guys with the same question. this is the answerFs2009 works on Netbooks with similar specifications:According to the German games magazine "Computer Bild Spiele" the installation takes up to 60 min.The game works fluently with 1024x600 and the details bar set to middle. The graphic is not bad, only some tall buildings are missing in bigger cities...I assume, Ai traffic is not a good idea if you want to play without disturbance...

ok, for all of you guys with the same question. this is the answer
This is another answer to the question:
Best regards from Colombia,Luis MiguelPS: And no, the guy in the video is not me...