Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ASibley

Design Programs With Vista 64 Help

Hi AllI just retired my old P4 1.8 that I use for scenery design only.I grabbed a new Acer Duo Core Athalon with vista 64.Was wondering if I shold just keep the Vista or swipe it and reinstally my XP PRO.I presently use these programs and want to know if there are any issus.I use Sbuilder FS9 and FSX Gamx with 2002 2004 FSX Gamepack, DXT bump, EZlandclass, AFX ,Airport Design Edetor.amongst others.Any isues with Vista plese let me knowThanks Al Sibley www.flightontario.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi AllI just retired my old P4 1.8 that I use for scenery design only.I grabbed a new Acer Duo Core Athalon with vista 64.Was wondering if I shold just keep the Vista or swipe it and reinstally my XP PRO.I presently use these programs and want to know if there are any issus.I use Sbuilder FS9 and FSX Gamx with 2002 2004 FSX Gamepack, DXT bump, EZlandclass, AFX ,Airport Design Edetor.amongst others.Any isues with Vista plese let me knowThanks Al Sibley www.flightontario.com
Airport Design Editor is not known to have any problems with Vista.

Thank guys for your Post.The setup for SbuilderX sounds like a rather complicated task for me as I work with a head injury.My brain gets confused real easliy but I'll pick at it till I eventually figure it out.Thanks again and Merry Christmas.Al Sibley Flight Ontario

Congrats on the new system, Al.SbuilderX will work with Vista64, but needs some tweaking. More info can be found here; http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9971
Thanks MeshMan.I asume by your name you specalise in doing Mesh work, Is that correct?Im looking for someone to do some detailed mesh work around areas of Newfoundland for me.Im working on CYDF Deer lake and the bay of islands and other than plotting small fixes in Sbuilder I really have no idea how to do this.Holger helped me out alot with my Goose Bay scenery and I really dont want to keep bugging Holger as I know he is really busy.I have just a few small areas If like to see really detailed with proper MESH. Thanks Al SibleyFlight Ontario