First WELL DONE! I posted initial comments on FS9 forum. After a few more days of testing, I've got a few more notes:1) Jim--if you could post a "generic" preferred settings for FS9 ASA users like you did with AS6 that would be helpful. The documentation does a pretty good job of explaining certain capes, but there's nothing better than some expert tweaks.2) I assume when I want to import a flightplan from FSBuild I simply click the "change flightplan icon" within briefings and import--the default speed setting is 120kts--is there some way to change that? (I mean besides typing in 400kts etc--can I change that default value?)3) During descents the winds change dramatically from cruise winds to decreasing winds (which is normal), but as you descend through FL240ish they increase dramatically then die down dramatically through FL190--causing a 20 degree weather vaining of the aircraft (this happened in all 6 flights at various locations in the US)4) What exactly is the interface with AS6.5? Out of curiosity, I clicked on my old 6.5 icon and the weather loaded normally--and I flew with 6.5--just to see if it still worked.5) The biggest detractor (and there aren't many) are the cloud textures etc--do a dramatic "blink" not only at change intervals (mine is set at 10mins), but almost randomly--and it's not what I call, the minor "shifts" you'd see in 6.5 which were fairly subtle, it's a very noticable change with complete sets of clouds disappearing or shifting texture--is there any way to "smooth" those changes?6) What is the interface between FS9.cfg CLOUD DRAW DISTANCE and CLOUD DENSITY lines and ASA? Experimenting, I changed the first value from 4 to 8, and the second from 8 to 10--which increased (duh) the cloud coverage and draw distances--again, going back to number 1, what do you recommend as the visibility setting (in ASA tab) and draw distance so that you don't see the textures actually being drawn out in the distance?Again, SUPER product, just need some advice. Thanks!Mudhendriver

Hi,Thanks for the comments!1. I'll see what I can do while on vacation and things slow down a bit next week.2. That is a speed from FS generating the plan. All you can do is change it after you import the plan in ASA before processing it.3. Make sure Enable Direct Wind Control and Smoothing is checked On in ASA.4. So we can integrate with Active Sky Graphics for texture sets.5. That is a new one.6. Don't make those changes in the .cfg file. Use the sliders in FS04. Set Cloud Draw Distance to 30 and Cloud Density to Maximum. Set maximum visibility to 59 miles or less in ASA.Thanks,