Hello HiFi Sim,Thank you for continuing to expand and improve upon your products. I upgraded from ASX to ASA and tried a few flights. Visually I am liking the improvements with the clouds and distance haze. But I am hitting some show-stoppers which is giving me troubles. The only changes I have made since installing are:- Set Automatic Downloads from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.- Disabled startup sound effect.- Increased max cloud layers from 5 to 7.- Turned on Enable Direct Wind Control and Smoothing.Today I conducted two test flights, ORD -> EWR departing at around 9:30am and CLE -> EWR departing at around 3:30pm. Precip, clouds, and winds were what was expected but on both flights, the same two issues occurred in western PA.Wild Wind Shifts:Was expecting winds from 235-245 for the trip with winds around 95-105 kts for both flights. That is what I got until I flew into the western PA area, then the it started shifting quickly (but smoothly) over 300 degrees around from the right to head on then to the left side of the aircraft in a matter of 20-30 seconds. After a few minutes I swung around again to the original direction. This happened several times on the first flight. The second flight the same thing, but even broader span of direction and frequency, again in western PA. FSX Crash to desktop - Out of Memory errorOn both flights after about 10 minutes of wind shifts in central PA, FSX would crash with an out of memory error. FSX has never done that on my PC and has only started doing so with ASA. After the first FSX crash, I rebooted the PC since it was not rebooted after installing ASA just to be sure everything was set right. After a fresh reboot the second flight was conducted which FSX crashed with ASA.My computer specs are below and haven't changed anything except the regular MS patches, ASX and XGraphics updates for the past year.Windows XP SP22Gb RAME6850 Core 2 Duo, no overclockingEGA 8800 GTS video cardFSX SP2 - 10.0.61472.0 (fsx-sp2.2007.1210.2023)Aircraft: LDS 767-300I will try other parts of the country to see if its bad weather data (or a Bermuda triangle effect) in western PA is getting me or what.Thanks for any suggestions and happy holidays!

For the OOM errors try reducing the cloud layers to 3, you are probably running out of graphic memory.

Cheers, Andy.

For the OOM errors try reducing the cloud layers to 3, you are probably running out of graphic memory.
Thanks for the tip! I had my cloud draw distance set to the max setting which most likely did not help things. I pulled it back to 70 miles per the manual recommendation and will try the 5 cloud layers and if it happens again, and if it does will try 3. I'll reset to the same timeframe and refly the flight. Meanwhile I had a nice flight from PHX to LAX with no wind issues.