Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shalomar

Comercial Vendor's Gallery

After much grief, I finally realised that the reason that I could not see the Comercial part of the Gallery was that I was not logged in. Forget posting a pic or comment, you can not even see the Comercial Gallery at all unless you are logged in. Is there a reason for this, or is it just a glitch?Either way, thanx for your efforts Avsim and the new forums...Donald T.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After much grief, I finally realised that the reason that I could not see the Comercial part of the Gallery was that I was not logged in. Forget posting a pic or comment, you can not even see the Comercial Gallery at all unless you are logged in. Is there a reason for this, or is it just a glitch?Either way, thanx for your efforts Avsim and the new forums...Donald T.
There are a number of features that you cannot see or use unless you are registered and logged in. Why do we do that? If everyone had access to all functions as "guests", we would have total anarchy on our hands. And... what motivation would there be for people to register? None.