Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello,I have installed ASA in FSX which was not straithforward. Then I flew two flights and the last turned into a disastor. It was a flight from CYUL-CYHZ. During climb the aircraft, LevelD B767, started to fly an S pattern and it just got worst as the flight progressed. At a turn at a way point, the aircraft banked more than 45 deg. At 50 min. into the flight, a message appeared saying your computer has run out of available memory and then FSX disappeared. There was snow in the visor during climb at 28,000 ft with no clouds above. I think that this program was released way too early in development. Fortunately, I had not uninstalled FSX.Maurice

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I have installed ASA in FSX which was not straithforward. Then I flew two flights and the last turned into a disastor. It was a flight from CYUL-CYHZ. During climb the aircraft, LevelD B767, started to fly an S pattern and it just got worst as the flight progressed. At a turn at a way point, the aircraft banked more than 45 deg. At 50 min. into the flight, a message appeared saying your computer has run out of available memory and then FSX disappeared. There was snow in the visor during climb at 28,000 ft with no clouds above. I think that this program was released way too early in development. Fortunately, I had not uninstalled FSX.Maurice
there is already a thread about this issuehttp://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=238039