Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rpmc

Flightplanwaypointminaltitude

Trying to get Cruising Altitude, or Minimum Enroute Altitude, once a Flight Plan has been entered into FS Flight Planner. The thought was that the fs9gps function FlightPlanWaypointMinAltitude would do this, but so far I have not successfully been able to get this function to generate a number.Here's what I have tried so far:

<Macro Name="c">C:fs9gps</Macro><Update>(A:GPS FLIGHT PLAN WP Count,number) 1 - (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex)(@c:FlightPlanWaypointMinAltitude,feet) (>L:MinEnrouteAltitude,number)(@c:FlightPlanWaypointAltitude,feet) (>L:WPAltitude,number)(@c:FlightPlanWaypointRemainingTotalDistance,nmiles) (>L:DistanceToDestination,nmiles)</Update>

I added FlightPlanWaypointAltitude and FlightPlanWaypointRemainingTotalDistance just for my reference. Those work as expected, generating in this case, the altitude of the destination airport and the cumulative distance of all remaining flight legs. But only a 0.00 value for L:MinEnrouteAltitude.FlightPlanWaypointIndex seems to have been defined properly because the other two functions work correctly. Apparently, however, getting a number out of FlightPlanWaypointMinAltitude is not as simple as defining a Waypoint Index.Possibly I have not given FS all it needs to know before generating FlightPlanWaypointMinAltitude? But I don't know what I'm missing. Possibly an asynchronous issue I have not accounted for?Any ideas?BobPlease note: This is a similar posting to the Min. Enroute Alt. thread currently found on FSDeveloper forum(using FS9)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The altitude values always return 0. I have no idea why.