Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Bae Hawk T1 Issue

Hope someone has this aircraft and can let me know if you have the same strange issue I have.The aircraft is the BAE Hawk T1 as created by DSB. The filename is BAe_Hawk_Mk_T1.zip and I downloaded it from this site:http://www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com/Milit...t_Fighters.htmlThe aircraft is a joy to fly but no matter which version I have been flying, when I hit "end flight", I am always dumped out of FS2004 back to my desktop.I don't think that has ever happened with any other aircraft. Before I attempt to reach the authors (package was released back in 2005) I thought I would see if anyone else has had the same experience and if so, if they found a fix or workaround.Thanks in advance for any input on this. :(

Guest belga1

Hello Opa,Just tested it .No problem at allNo return to desktop when I choice "end flight".So my answer spare you the task to send a mail to the author .. but not solve your specific problem !Any details about my settings/config will be posted at your request.Regards.biggrinsanta.gif

Hello Opa,Just tested it .No problem at allNo return to desktop when I choice "end flight".So my answer spare you the task to send a mail to the author .. but not solve your specific problem !Any details about my settings/config will be posted at your request.Regards.biggrinsanta.gif
Thanks Belga -I should have noted that it does not happen with all the variations. If you still have it on your machine and have a couple of spare moments, try the Red Arrows (Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team) livery. That one always dumps me after selecting the "end flight" option.As I said before, I have never had this problem with any other aircraft - default or add-on. :(

Guest belga1

Hello,At your request I made a test with this model:

[fltsim.0]title=BAe Hawk Mk T1 (Reds_Single)sim=RAF Hawkmodel = displaypanel =sound =texture = redspanel_alias =sound_alias =kb_checklists =kb_reference =atc_id =atc_id_color = 0xffffffffatc_parking_types =atc_parking_code = 1atc_airline=Redatc_flight_number=1ui_manufacturer =HAWK-T1ui_type=Royal Air Force Aerobatic Teamui_variation=The Red Arrowsdescription=

Thanks for the extra test Belga - another sim friend is also having exactly the same issue - will try to contact the author and see if this issue has been reported by anyone else.It is really no big deal as long as I am ready to quit flying and do something else when I hit "end flight".Perhaps my wife set it up that way - seems she thinks I spend far too much time flying anyway. :( Have a GREAT New Year!