Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orlaam

Topcat & Pmdg

I purchased TOPCAT since I seemed like a nice program and future enhancements to it will require registration. I was wondering what TOPCAT users were doing to get matching numbers in the Pax, cargo, and other fields. I was able to make it close, but there has to be a way that's easy to make the numbers equal. Yes?Also, for landing, how are you guys handling this? I usually fly shorter routes, but you still can't input Wx until close. Are you just exiting the sim to fill it in quickly for this data or what? I know it's not as important, but it's nice to use for landing too. I wonder if enough of us requested that TOPCAT perform inside the sim if we'd get that? :(Also, I noticed my EPR value was different in TOPCAT when using the derate, is this normal?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you give us an example of how the numbers are not matching up? I run TOPCAT on a separate wireless laptop through widefs, I use it to load fuel + cargo into the 744 and it detects the correct T/O and landing weather without any issues.Rob