Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere. I'm wanting to upgrade to ASA from Active Sky 6.5 but I need to know something first. I recently switched over to a Wide FS setup, on which 6.5 runs just fine. The client machine is a somewhat older Pentium machine and only has 512MB of RAM, and at this point any money I can spare for hardware upgrades is earmarked for a new FS machine. I know this meets the minimum requirements of ASA, but I'm wondering if I'll have any performance problems. As I said, 6.5 runs well and I see no problems with updates over the network. I'm guessing that ASA will need to use the page file more, and I might very well be able to free up some of that RAM, but do you think the end result will be pretty much the same overall? Or am I looking at an endless string of OOMs? Aside from 6.5, I normally run FS Commander, and I'll soon be getting back on VATSIM (probably via Squawkbox). Sometimes I browse the web too, and so far I haven't had any memory problems or network slowdowns no matter what else I run with 6.5.Hope this isn't too stupid of a question, but I'm pretty new to this networking stuff.Thanks!Matt H.

Hi,Thanks for your interest!512 might be a little small for all that stuff running at the same time.Thanks,

Hi,Thanks for your interest!512 might be a little small for all that stuff running at the same time.Thanks,
Heck, I just found out how cheap it will be to put 2GB on this thing. So I'll do that, then upgrade next time I get a paycheck. Thank you sir!Matt H.