Sign in to follow this  
Art_P

Another Bermuda Triangle?

I assume that Anguilla is not in the Bermuda triangle, but I wonder since I installed and activated the Wallblake TQPF scenery tonight and tried a takeoff from there to view the scenery. Every time I tried, FSX crashed. Since I assumed it was something in the new scenery, I deactivated it and tried with the default scenery. The same thing happens with the default scenery. I then tried flying in other areas and had no problems.Does anyone else have this problem?

Art

I've narrowed the problem to a mountain just south of Grand Case (map attached). Whenever I try to view this spot from on the ground at Grand Case, from the air over Wallblake or Princess Juliana, or in top down view in slew mode the program crashes. It doesn't matter how close you are.Any help?

Art

Maybe it wasn't layered correctly in the scenery library. That can botch up your scenery.cfg file. Are you running any other addon scenery?Traffic program??

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Maybe it wasn't layered correctly in the scenery library. That can botch up your scenery.cfg file. Are you running any other addon scenery?Traffic program??
Problem solved. I had some Caribbean scenery in the library which I had unchecked a long time back when it caused problems and forgot about it. Somehow, it got reactivated. I now have erased it completely and everything is fine.

Art