Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

Microsoft Esp...

It provides another product based on the same core sim, so should help in providing more budget to keeping the core updated. From what I've seen FSX and ESP are nearly the same product.scott s..

Nice find!Never heard of it. It looks like "You weren't happy with our Flight Simulator X? If you can do better, build your own then... Here are the tools".Best wishes,Hugo

It provides another product based on the same core sim, so should help in providing more budget to keeping the core updated. From what I've seen FSX and ESP are nearly the same product.scott s..
I wonder if commercial 3rd. party companies will make use of this... It seems there is a lot more potential for development on this platform. It does cost a lot more though, so it may end up being only for formal commercial training or some cockpit builders I would imagine. Anyway, sounds interesting.regards,Macs

Folks,ESP was announced around the time of the AVSIM Fancon in Seattle in 2007 and it was discussed here at length (do a search). If you wonder where MegaScenery is headed, or why it exists at all, ESP might well be the answer. :(

Folks,ESP was announced around the time of the AVSIM Fancon in Seattle in 2007 and it was discussed here at length (do a search). If you wonder where MegaScenery is headed, or why it exists at all, ESP might well be the answer. :(
Missed that one completely Tom. I had done a search before, but could not find anything under "Microsoft ESP". Must have missed it somehow.regards,Macs