Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

Any News On Connection Issues?

Hi guys, I have been patient waiting to see what you guys may have found on a few of us not being able to connect to weather in FSX (or I guess FS9 for some) after starting ASA first. The other thing I don't know, and have not tested, is whether if I start FSX, then ASA (which is when I do get weather depiction), then fly around for a while, if the weather will update properly.I really don't want to remove SP2, SP1, the SimConnect files, do a 'restore' reinstall of FSX, then reinstall of SP1 and SP2 unless I know it may fix my issue. Also not sure this has anything to do with the registered version of FSUICP 4.4.0.0.In the mean time, I am running ASX as usual.Would just like to get an update on where 'we' might be on these issues.

Hi,The Beta team is at work right now. Honestly not sure if this is one of the issues they are looking at.Thanks!