Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeB

Tileproxy Error

For some reason I have started experiencing the following error message:TileAPI: WARNING! Output size of write_extended_bmp looks fishy! (16777290)What I think is happening is that I have my Max_Level set too high for the area I am flying in because the message appears after a series of HTTP 400 errors. I'm thinking about dropping the Max_Level setting down a notch and see what happens. If it makes a difference, I am using Service 3.Am I on the right track or am I barking up the wrong tree?Thanks,Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't seem to be having any success tracking this down. Anyone have any ideas?Thanks,Mike

Can you give me a geographic location where you see this error occuring?Christian

Can you give me a geographic location where you see this error occuring?Christian
Hi, Christian,It was in the southern New Hampshire, USA area. Around the cities of Nashua and Manchester. I run FSX full screen so I can't be more specific than that. I notice the message after I end the flight. If it would be helpful I can run FSX in windowed mode and see if I can narrow down the specifics of where the error pops up.Mike