Sign in to follow this  
Guest cw1011

A little plug for FS Genesis

Guest cw1011

I purchased my $100 membership to FS Genesis a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to let everyone know how terrific the products are and how professional Jason and everyone else at FS Genesis have been. Their service was prompt, they followed up quickly on an address mistake on my part and were very helpful. It was all worth it on Saturday after installing the 9 CDs (!), Autogenious and the most current FS Genesis Landclass file to fire up my C115 Commander at Cortez Colorado, drop down into the valley of the Deloris River and run for 10 or 15 miles at near-to-ground level, the valley walls soaring above...Wild - too much fun.

Guest Frank Betts

one hundered dollars? wow.... :-hmmm

Guest cw1011

Any product they publish for the next three years...looks like a good deal to me.

Guest Frank Betts

Ahhh...ok

Guest ba747heavy

Wowee, that sounds great!! Take some pictures of them and show us in the SS Forum :DI envy you! Enjoy!

I had autogenious installed then I read where it didn't work with Lennart's textures which I also have,soI uninstalled autogenious.Anyone know if that is true?If so,which is the better way to go,Lennart's or autogenious?I also have Justin's 38 mesh and landclass.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest cw1011

Works fine for me with Lennerts textures.

Guest cw1011

I've posted a series of screen captures from a recent flight up the black gorge of the Gunnison in the Screen Shot Forum. Enjoy!