Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RichardGilbertSharpe

Third Party Scenery Object & Texture Files Search

Hello All:As everyone knows, the installation of many Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 sceneries often requires the end-user to seek out and download separately those third-party freeware scenery object and texture file libraries created by Abacus Publishing EZ-Scenery, Rwy12 Object Placer Program, etc. However, there are two third-party scenery object files that I cannot find anywhere on any flight simulation site. They are:kbuf04.bgl lightpoles.bgl Does anyone out there know where I can find these two files definitively? The *.bgl file name does not always mirror the name of the original scenery *.zip file that contains it. It's almost impossible to do successful Google searches for these things with only the *.bgl file names that some scenery creators provide without any other information. Who are the actual authors of kbuf04.bgl and lightpoles.bgl, and what are the names of the original *.zip files? Thank you for you help and have a Happy New Year.Sincerely,Richard Sharpe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,The only thing I could find with Google is the that lightpoles.bgl has been made by Bill Leaming. But for the rest it seems very difficult to find them. I think addon developers better provide their users with links, instead of letting them search themselves.