Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

Crz Alt Error

Guest iberia999

Hi all,This is my last worry with the PSS A320.For flight planning I usually go this freeware website, RoutFinder:http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/After finishing plugging all the navpoints of my flight, I then insert the CRZ ALT in FMC. I get the error message that this CRZ ALT is inappropriate and that it is wrong.How can I fix this??? How can I find the correct CRZ ALT for any flight???I tried flying last time from LEBL- EHAM (Barcelona - Amsterdam) and I know this flight was done at FL360 because last time I flew in real life, the pilot said so.I was wondering why I cannot use FL360 for this flight.Any suggestions :( ???Regards,-James

Hi all,This is my last worry with the PSS A320.For flight planning I usually go this freeware website, RoutFinder:http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/After finishing plugging all the navpoints of my flight, I then insert the CRZ ALT in FMC. I get the error message that this CRZ ALT is inappropriate and that it is wrong.How can I fix this??? How can I find the correct CRZ ALT for any flight???I tried flying last time from LEBL- EHAM (Barcelona - Amsterdam) and I know this flight was done at FL360 because last time I flew in real life, the pilot said so.I was wondering why I cannot use FL360 for this flight.Any suggestions :( ???Regards,-James
A couple of thoughts... Set the cruise altitude in the INIT page and enter your ZFW and fuel on board before entering your flight plan; Make sure you aren't too heavy for the altitude you want.DJ

Guest iberia999

Hi Ubersu,Thank you for that :( I will try that next time as that makes sense too. I have talked to a friend about this and he asked me what I usually put for my cost index. I told him I put a 100 because I thought it was the closer to a 100 the more economic the flight you know.However it is the opposite, how closer to 01, the better. He also told me that Ryanair and SkyEurope use 12 and 11 for their cost index. I think this will change everything.I think I have everything right now and I can finally enjoy flying the PSS A320 correctly.-Topic may be closed :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.