Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B42L8

Daily notifications

Some time back, I received EMails daily listing the new posts and if I remember, new downloads, and other bits of information that made it very easy to keep up with whatever subject of interest..........now, for some reason, I don't get this service, I have the same address so that is not the problem, but I did redo the computer but don't think that would affect it, so can the staff let me know what I should do to get this working again?? Thanks, B42L8........PS, last request put me in with something called Mailman, or something, but that was not what gives the updates

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Some time back, I received EMails daily listing the new posts and if I remember, new downloads, and other bits of information that made it very easy to keep up with whatever subject of interest..........now, for some reason, I don't get this service, I have the same address so that is not the problem, but I did redo the computer but don't think that would affect it, so can the staff let me know what I should do to get this working again?? Thanks, B42L8........PS, last request put me in with something called Mailman, or something, but that was not what gives the updates
Are you referring to File Library updates or Forum messages and topic subscription?