Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bboo

MD11 FS9: Impossible to load LOAD MANAGER

Morning guys,I've just installed the md11 for fs9 under vista64 and this is the message i got while trying to load the loadmanager:The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.Then after a quick look at event log:Microsoft.VC90.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"E:\Flight Simulator 9\PMDG\MD11_LoadManager.exeI'm not an os/vista nerd and it all sounds like chinese to me.FS9 runs as admin, patch 9.1 is there.A few friends of mine have exactly the same issue with the load manager.Could someone heal this frustration ??... ThanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBao

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Morning guys,I've just installed the md11 for fs9 under vista64 and this is the message i got while trying to load the loadmanager:The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.Then after a quick look at event log:Microsoft.VC90.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"E:\Flight Simulator 9\PMDG\MD11_LoadManager.exeI'm not an os/vista nerd and it all sounds like chinese to me.FS9 runs as admin, patch 9.1 is there.A few friends of mine have exactly the same issue with the load manager.Could someone heal this frustration ??... ThanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBao
Then you must have the 64bit Vista. Just download and install Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 for 32bit OS (x86).

Then you must have the 64bit Vista. Just download and install Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 for 32bit OS (x86).
Yep indeed I use vista 64bits.I've installed visual c++ redis. 2008 for 32b OS (x86) and the loadmanager now works perfectly.Thank you VaclavLoubek !!!

Yep indeed I use vista 64bits.I've installed visual c++ redis. 2008 for 32b OS (x86) and the loadmanager now works perfectly.Thank you VaclavLoubek !!!
I had the same problem and found the solution "accidentaly" by myself, so it is my pleasure to share it, because it can

I had the same problem and found the solution "accidentaly" by myself, so it is my pleasure to share it, because it can