Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcel11

MD11: cold & dark to tutorial panel state

Hello PMDGDoes exist a short description which explaine to get from a cold & dark panel to the tutorial panel state?Thanks for your help.Best reagsrdsMarcel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello PMDGDoes exist a short description which explaine to get from a cold & dark panel to the tutorial panel state?Thanks for your help.Best reagsrdsMarcel
Not yet. Someone is working on the promised advanced tutorial, which will contain all that info. But it seems it won't be released real soon. (I am really glad that 1st tutorial exists otherwise I really wouldn't know how to fly!!!)Personally I like the 'transit' state from the tutorial: it's quite realistic and fits my timeschedule. :( Still, it would be nice to get that advanced tutorial with all the information! I also hope it will include some information and tips for the overhead (hyd, elec. air, etc.): I always fly with everything in auto-mode, so I all those nice knobs over there are hardly used by me...

You can use the normal procedure manual and the FMS manual to start from Cold & Dark while waiting on advanced tutorial.It's pretty straight forward and detailed.