Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAD3

Help please

I wonder if any one can help this mess I am in. With Windows XP and MSFSRecently I uninstalled FSX and it messed up my FS9. after some trouble I felt it was best just to reinstall FS9. I uninstalled everything as it is supposed to be removed. My problem now is I still have all my entries of the PMDG MD11 for FSX and the liveries all the sceneries from Aerosoft FSX still in my add or remove program under control panel. When I click on them they give me an error report to send to windows. It looks like the files are stored under documents and settings in a temp file. I removed them under this temp file and I still have a problem. Also I am unable to reinstall my PMDG FS9 because the computer still thinks its loaded which it is not. I went to the registry and tried to remove all items associtaed to PMDG and Aerosoft still no help. I called dell support and they tries the Microsoft removal tool with no help from that. The final solution from dell is to reinstall Windows which is the last thing I want to do. I am putting this out here in case anyone can give me a possible solution before I go through a complete reload.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!