Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noel

Any way to print BIOS settings, in or out of Windows?

I am considering upgrading my BIOS, but wanted to print out the memory settings etc from the BIOS. I recall years ago being able to hit the Print Scrn button on the keyboard for this, but this doens't activate a print operation on my printer. Any utilities so I can print them out?Noel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am considering upgrading my BIOS, but wanted to print out the memory settings etc from the BIOS. I recall years ago being able to hit the Print Scrn button on the keyboard for this, but this doens't activate a print operation on my printer. Any utilities so I can print them out?Noel
Take a shot with the digicam ;)Aaand, no... no other way. Except write!

No. I did a Google search for "printing the bios" and the "experts" say no unless, maybe you have a printer connected to LPT1 port and it's not a USB connection. Best solution is to take a digital picture of the screen(s) and then print the picture.Jim

No. I did a Google search for "printing the bios" and the "experts" say no unless, maybe you have a printer connected to LPT1 port and it's not a USB connection. Best solution is to take a digital picture of the screen(s) and then print the picture.Jim
Hey, I wonder if I have an LPT1 port. I'll check that as I know I have a cable n my printer has a port. Thanks Jim, good thinkin'.Yes, digicam! Oy! Odd but True! Time for a new utility??