Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Error message after shut down

It started awhile back. I started getting a memory error after ending a flight and after shutting down fs9. It only happens with my planes that have the weather radar in them. So my pss T7, pss 757, and feelthere's 737. All other planes lvd 767, pmdg 737's, 747 close just find. Florian the person that made the weather radar is no longer in business. It use to work fine and now out of the blue it started this. My hours still count and everything else is fine. It's just that error message that pops up. Any ideas?

John K

It started awhile back. I started getting a memory error after ending a flight and after shutting down fs9. It only happens with my planes that have the weather radar in them. So my pss T7, pss 757, and feelthere's 737. All other planes lvd 767, pmdg 737's, 747 close just find. Florian the person that made the weather radar is no longer in business. It use to work fine and now out of the blue it started this. My hours still count and everything else is fine. It's just that error message that pops up. Any ideas?
Here is a screen shot of the error.

John K

Here is a screen shot of the error.
Interesting. I occasionally get this with FSX - I wonder if its because I have the PSS 757 installed. It seems to do no harm.Do you have the Captain Sim 757?John R

Interesting. I occasionally get this with FSX - I wonder if its because I have the PSS 757 installed. It seems to do no harm.Do you have the Captain Sim 757?John R
No I don't. The only connection I've found is the weather radar. It's in the T7 757 and feelthere's 737. None of my other payware aircraft have the weather radar and fs9 shuts down fine. It's only these planes. But I get credited for the time in the logbook. It's just annoying.

John K

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.