Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayKae

Downloads Section Help

I have noticed that in the automatically generated topics that come from the download section like in this one:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=239046you see the

[img= .. ]

not being displayed. Offering a little help here, to be able to get those dynamic images properly displayed, ou have to allow Dynamic Images. That's via ACP->Tools and Settings->Security and Privacy->Allow dynamic imagesYou also have to allow the image type of PHP.. That's via ACP->Tools and Settings->Topics, Posts and Polls->Valid postable image extensions.Now the image should show up and will be properly updated. The other problem I know of with the forum here in it's current setup is certain people always need to re-login even if they have set it to 'login permanently', the way to fix that up and keep your users happy is via ACP-> Admin -> Disable Stronghold cookieAnyway, just offering a bit of help here :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have noticed that in the automatically generated topics that come from the download section like in this one:
Thanks Jay. I appreciate the assist. Hopefully, that will cure some issues for some folks.

Thanks Jay. I appreciate the assist. Hopefully, that will cure some issues for some folks.
No worries