Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJ

Thank you for the MD-11

Thank you for the MD-11, it is a great add-on.I was one of the guys who didn't care about the MD-11 and who was desapointed to see another long haul plane from PMDG, all I wanted was a 73NG updated to the 747 standard. I now find myself enjoying this plane. I guess the airplane type is not as important to me as the quality of the product.Having said that I really look forward to the updated NG, with the same details that make the MD-11 so awsome. Nice model, very accurate systems, widescreen 2D (I still fly 2D), lightning inside and outside, and great performance! I want to fly short haul!!!Performance is awsome, it was always a problem for the 747 in busy airports with lots of clouds.The MD-11 goes further, so I think the price is worth it. One thing I noticed when the 747 came out, it went further so it was more expensive but many other designers with less complete packages brought their prices up to match the 747 but the product didn't match the depth. Hopefully we, the consumers, won't let that happen again. The MD-11 should be more expensive that W___o products because there is more attention to details, features, etc.. they don't even compare in quality.Danny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!