Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

banjo76

Import flightplan error (Beta Update)

HiI'm now getting error messages after trying to import flightplans. It happens when I click "ok" to install weather textures.My os is a XP32 Danish edition but with English internatonal settings. The funny thing is that this didn't happen before installing this update, which should correct this error!!! :( ASAerror.jpgJust some nice to know info for the developers.Soren

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for this, we'll investigate. If you have any log files after this error condition it would also assist. Thanks!

Thanks for this, we'll investigate. If you have any log files after this error condition it would also assist. Thanks!
The only error log I could find was the JIT error log, just copy/pasted it into notepad.I tried to uninstall and ran the update again, but no change. I also tried different settings in international settings, but also no change.Thx for investigating :)

Hi,Are these stock FS plans?Thanks,
Nope, I tried both FSbuild build with routefinder, and VrouteUPDATE: Tried to make a repair with the original installer (not the update) and it worked fine again. I am right now flying EKCH-EGSS and it seems it works a little better with waether updates and millibar changes. It also reads "build 355" on the interface.I also find my ASA error log: