Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthias1975

Extended Download Service Question

Guest Matthias1975

Hi Team,I am thinking of purchasing the MD11 for FSX. The current product I own is the 747 but the boxed version from Aerosoft. My question is related to the download. What does this option for the "Extended download Service" mean? Your product page states that I have the opportunity of downloading a product seven days after the purchase but what if the file is deleted or lost? Is there no more option to download it anymore aside from paying for the "Extended Download Service"? Thank you for you response.RegardsMatthias

After your initial download link expires, the only way to re-download your purchase would be to use the extended download service. Because of this it is recommended that after you download a product you burn the installer onto a CD, DVD, or External HD.

Guest smw
After your initial download link expires, the only way to re-download your purchase would be to use the extended download service. Because of this it is recommended that after you download a product you burn the installer onto a CD, DVD, or External HD.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS ILEGAL TO DO THE FOLLOWING ,I HAD A COMPUTER WITH FSX ON WITH BOXED ADDONS ,AS THIS WAS A BIT SLOW I BOUGHT A MORE POWERFULL ONE ,I GAVE THE OTHER COMPUTER TO MY SON WITH ALL THE PROGRAMS ON IT ,WOULD IT BE ILEGAL TO PUT MY BOXED ADDONES ON MY NEW COMPUTER AND STILL GET PATCHES FROM THE PROGRAM MAKERS?