Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jeanmich66

problem with the FD bars and the AP

Hi every one and happy new yearI have problem with the great Md11 for fs9. I sart a tutorial flight from london to zurich airport. I follow exactly the tutorial for prepare the fms, the IRS, go to pmdg genral menu , option for european etc... every is ok. but when, I think it's at this moment, I sart the APU for pusback and start the engines the FD bars disappear. I saw it before. and when I take off above 400 Ra feet I engaged the AP, (I see it AP1 blue color engaged , NAV and PROF engaged but the aircraft do not follow the route and the restriction altitude it's look like there is no AP??? and no FD bars.I use FSUIPC 3.85 CH PRODUCT YOKE, FS9. I do not have this problem with PMDG 747, 737 and the others aircrafts. so may be some one can help me. thanks.sorry for my bad english.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi every one and happy new yearI have problem with the great Md11 for fs9. I sart a tutorial flight from london to zurich airport. I follow exactly the tutorial for prepare the fms, the IRS, go to pmdg genral menu , option for european etc... every is ok. but when, I think it's at this moment, I sart the APU for pusback and start the engines the FD bars disappear. I saw it before. and when I take off above 400 Ra feet I engaged the AP, (I see it AP1 blue color engaged , NAV and PROF engaged but the aircraft do not follow the route and the restriction altitude it's look like there is no AP??? and no FD bars.I use FSUIPC 3.85 CH PRODUCT YOKE, FS9. I do not have this problem with PMDG 747, 737 and the others aircrafts. so may be some one can help me. thanks.sorry for my bad english.
Hi!You