Sign in to follow this  
dusty_sourdough

MD-11 acs.dll and dll.xml problems

Hello folks.I am having a frustrating time. First, I have searched the forums and have followed the instructions on the FAQ regarding this issue. I have achieved zero success thus far.I have my FSX crash with the "fatal error" listing the MD-11 acs.dll as the culprit. I have uninstalled the MD-11, the FSX.cfg and the dll. xml file(s) and no joy.There is the buttons to click on after re-installation of MD-11/ to accept or reject the gaugers/modules...however this does not work. I hope this does not require a re-install of FSX, but it is what it is.I had this bird working fine before and yes I have checked the dll. xml file as specified. It would seem that all the info that was on there before has disappeared and will not resurrect. The only thing showing is FSUIPC 4.3 seems like the MD-11 is not writing to or communicating with dll.xmlIf there is any way to solve this I would appreciate the help.Thanks..Chad Dillon (PANC)

bump
somtimes the DLL.XML files gets corrupted and you Can NOT see thiseither rewrite /or a new oneand/or load/quasi-edit/ and save with an official XML editordid it for memt

Intel 2500K | AMD 7970 | Win7x64 | 16GB | TV 40" | Touchscreen 22" | HOTAS | Rudder | MCP | FFB Joystick | FSX-SE | Prepar3D | DSC A10

somtimes the DLL.XML files gets corrupted and you Can NOT see thiseither rewrite /or a new oneand/or load/quasi-edit/ and save with an official XML editordid it for memt
I have made a new file xml several times to no avail. As for the other suggestion, I am not sure how to accomplish that.

I have made a new file xml several times to no avail. As for the other suggestion, I am not sure how to accomplish that.
Chad,Contact PMDG support. They have seen this before and know how to help to you fix it.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Chad,Contact PMDG support. They have seen this before and know how to help to you fix it.
HI Michael.Thank you. I am glad you know what the problem and solution is. I am not surprised. I thank you for your response.Sincerely,Chad Dillon (PANC)