Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Captain Sim 727. About the latest review ?

Good Morning to All!I read the review and the following statment in the review I needed clarification."You either get full 2D with side views including your female First Officer or no side views and VC."I could be reading this wrong but I think it say's you have no side views with the VC. I didnt think that was posssible.Or does it mean you get a full 2D with side views and the female or no female and no side views, but you do have a full VC.Funny how a sentence can be confusing. Of course the VC pics do show side views. Just a little confusedCan someone clarify?RegardsBobG

With the package there is a customistation programme which allows you to select whether you want the Captain Sims 727 panel.cfg file to display just a couple of 2dpanel images, I think the front panel view and the engineers panel etc and the virtual cockpit for the other views or whether you want the panel.cfg to display all the 2d images for all of the views which includes the female first officer. You basically can run this before running FS2002 so you can can choose how you want the panel.cfg file to be written in FS2002 for the Captain Sim 727.Hope that helps.Craig Kiltie