Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mllg

go flight throttle qaudrant compatibility

on the 747x i am using the go flight throttle quadrant...the throttles and reversers work perfectly....but the flap and spoiler levers dontill do anything that i have to to get them to work becuse of how much i love this product!what do i have to do!thanksmichael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

on the 747x i am using the go flight throttle quadrant...the throttles and reversers work perfectly....but the flap and spoiler levers dontill do anything that i have to to get them to work becuse of how much i love this product!what do i have to do!thanksmichael
Assuming that You have installed the GoFlight software and defined a lever profile,in FSX control settings for TQ6 axis You have to assign the Lever A to the speedbrake and Lever F to the flaps.Also please check the "Reverse" boxes for these two controls.Gerhard Dresch

yes all of the levers are assigned...but the flap lever and spoiler lever dont do anything...it was like this in the fs9 pmdg 747 also...i was hoping that the fsx version would have this fixed...but only the throttles and reversers work..is this common or is it just me?...is there a fix?...what should i do?thanksmike