Sign in to follow this  
Aris

Wx not depicted with ASA

Hello,Although I use the Briefing facility and have all other weather sources disabled, ASA will not depict the weather at the destination correctly. This was the metar shown by ASA: KAGC 162053Z 26013G17KT 10SM FEW021 OVC029 M15/M20 A3054 while approaching and landing at the airport there was few coverage at around 3000' while the winds were 13knots but definitely not gusting...Other than this problem, I have no issues with OOM, stuttering or any adverse effects because of ASA. Below is my configuration...FS2004 v9.1ASA with Beta 533 used with Briefing (source FSBuild 2.3) and snapshots from ASG and GE-ProIIFSUIPC 3.85 registeredWindows XP Pro SP3 EnglishDual Core system with 3GB ram and Asus Nvidia 8800GTS adapter.Thanks,Aris#230813

Hi,We are looking into the wind gust issue.Is Force destination weather On or Off in ASA?Thanks,

Hi,Yes Force Destination wx is On, and most if not all the options are left as default. I've added a few screen shots of the optional settings.If you're looking into this, I can live for a while with AS6.5, and have the utmost confidence in you and your development team in getting all the quirks of ASA straightened!Three greens!Aris#230813

Hi,We need a shot of the report page and what you are seeing in FS.Thanks!

Hello again,This is a shot of this morning's flight report with destination KDTA:...and this is FS2004's depiction of the weather:I couldn't find any metar online for KDTA, only for KU24 which is 5nm southwest...KU24 240550Z 15005KT 15SM -SHRA OVC040 03/02 RMK SLP200 NOSPECI 60000 T00330022 10113 20006 56002 Thanks,Aris#230813

Hi,You need to have Lock to Closest checked On.Thanks,