Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am in the process of networking FSX and ASX. I will be moving ASX to a Vista 64 machine and I will be leaving FSX on my Vista 32 machine. What is the proper procedure to move ASX to the Vista 64 machine?Once I get ASX moved and the bugs worked out, then I will install ASA.Thanks,Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,It will be best to follow the Networking guide from ASX. There is just too much to post here. If you have a specific question or problem after looking over things, please ask.Thanks,

Hi,It will be best to follow the Networking guide from ASX. There is just too much to post here. If you have a specific question or problem after looking over things, please ask.Thanks,
Jim,Let me rephrase the question. I have read the Networking Guide and do not see any major problems. My question concerned the ASX program file. The ASX file is currently on the same machine as FSX. When I move ASX to the other machine in my network will I have any problems with it operating on that machine, i.e. will my license and other things necessary for ASX to operate transfer with the copy?Bill

Hi Bill,You are going to need to reinstall ASX on the client machine. You can't just copy files and folders over. There will be no difficulties having ASX on the server machine.Thanks,