Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny767

"Turn Left" "Turn Left"

Guys: When I push the trottles to full position--during takeoff-- I hear a warning but I am not sure what is it saying. I programmed the FMC and set all the settings as advised but I hear this warining... Is it saying "Turn Left" "Turn Left" or is it saying something esle? It does not say "Stabilizer" anymore but I keep hearing the other warning.Can someone tell this old man what is he doing wrong or needs to do to properly to configure this animal, and stop hearing this warning?Thanks,Juan Gonzalez

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can hear a few warnings I think. Stabilizer, Flaps (sounds like FAH-LAPS), Spoilers, Brakes, and so on. I've never heard them yet, but you have to be configured for take-off properly and that's why they play.You must complete the FMS although I can't say whether that effects a warning for T/O. Mainly you must set flaps, arm the spoiler, and set the auto-brake for RTO. Flaps I use are usually 15, but I suppose if you're heavy and/or short oh RWY you can play with the dial-a-flap. I haven't messed with that yet. Also, arm the autothrottle by pressing AUTOFLIGHT before your take-off roll.