Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bojote

ASA Weather Snapshots in FS9 Error

Hi,currently running ASA in FS9 with the BETA patch. So far, the only bug i've found is:WITHOUT the BETA patch, I created snapshots for specific weather situations. I use FE in FS2004 and what I did was select some favorites, installed them, then did a snapshot of that scenario. I must say, this feature alone makes ASA worth it, besides, weather depictions are now more accurate than with AS6.5. Now... AFTER installing the BETA patch I get an error when trying to install the snapshots, something about 'index out of range' or something. (before the Patch, this feature worked fine) gut feeling tells me, that if I re-create the snapshots again using the BETA patch everything will work, but not sure...one more thing... I found 'easier' to read the Flight Levels aloft winds in AS6.5 than in ASA, you made it hard on the eyes, things are too small and packed together, this is something you want to take a look at to be able to tell (at first glance) which flight levels are better, wind wise.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,We are aware and working on the Snapshot issue.Not sure if we can do anything about the layout of the Report screen. Things are pretty spread out right now.Thanks,