Sign in to follow this  
CapnOz

After FSX MD11 update.. FS9 will not load

Really Strange, but after I updated my FSX MD11, I now am unable to load up FS9. When I try to load up it tells me I have a bad license for my 767LDS, and a bad PMDG.DLL.....It closes and I cant open it at all. Anyone have any ideas. THIS ONLY HAPPENED AFTER I LOADED THE UPDATE FOR FSX>( i do not own the FS9 Md11)Thanks Capn' OZ Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

I use both FS9 and FSX for MD11, but do not have the 767 you mentioned. I have updated both pmdg files numerous times without a problem.Therefore, I recommend you try to look for something like a registry problem. There is a registry repair tool from Flight1 that is safe to use, free, and might be worth a try.You didn't mention if FS9 loads default aircraft or always crashes.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan.The registry fix was not sucessful.To answer your question, I can not load up FS9 at all....any aircraft. I cant get past the Error messages. (PMDGoptions .dll. etc..).I get a CTD> What I dont understand is why The FSX Md 11 update would change my Fs9 Files...ANy more ideas before I bother Paul?ThanksPeter Osborn

Peter Osborn