Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

CH Yoke 3-Lever Question

Guest rbbarker

For a long time I have had the three levers on my CH Yoke programmed through FSUIPC to control engines 1 and 2 and reverse thrust. I am now adding a pro throttle and no longer want to use the 3 levers for their reprogrammed jet functions. Can someone tell me how to reset those three levers to their default settings. I seem to remember at least one of them had a reversed axis and one had weird null zones. Thanks!Boyd BarkerSenior Command CaptainKBOS Hub ManagerWestWind Airlines

Guest rbbarker

I was thinking that someone could just check their settings real quick.Boyd

If you are using the USB versions, then you can check your settings in CH Control Manager. Then check the Win Gaming Option properties. If you are using any control mapping in FSUIPC, you need to unselect those and any controls. Last, just check your assignments and sensitivity/null in FS itself.The food chain is in the order (control to FS):1. CH Control Manager (if used).2. Win Gaming Option properties.3. FSUIPC (if used).4. FS Control Settings.

Boyd:On my Precision Flight Controls Throttle quadrant there is an option in the user interface (accessed through a product-specific entry in the FS 2002 toolbar) that allows me to suppress throttles on yokes. Hope that helps,http://www.expedia.com/pubspec/images/airlines/smNW.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MN

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.