Sign in to follow this  
Guest bkben

Run Time Error 76

Guest bkben

I recently purchased RC. Installation went great. Flying my way through the tutorials. Completed one flight on my own. Tried to fly another and shortly after takeoff I get a Run Time Error 76 "Radarcontact.fsuipc.rev4code". I have received this error message now for 6 attempts in a row.I have the latest FSUIPC from his sight.FS9 and FSNav runningESTWindows XP Home w/ Service pack 3It was flying/working great for several flights until just now. Thank you for your suggestions.- Brian

Guest bkben
I recently purchased RC. Installation went great. Flying my way through the tutorials. Completed one flight on my own. Tried to fly another and shortly after takeoff I get a Run Time Error 76 "Radarcontact.fsuipc.rev4code". I have received this error message now for 6 attempts in a row.I have the latest FSUIPC from his sight.FS9 and FSNav runningESTWindows XP Home w/ Service pack 3It was flying/working great for several flights until just now. Thank you for your suggestions.- Brian
FYI for those interested: I heard via email from JD and needed to reset the .flt/.wx path. It is working perfectly again. - Brian

FYI for those interested: I heard via email from JD and needed to reset the .flt/.wx path. It is working perfectly again. - Brian
I just began to get this message today as well and will try that - thanks!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Guest Markus83
Hi! I have the same problem but on fsx. How do you reset the .flt/.wx path?/Markus