Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave_M

First Flights

Guest Dave_M

Hi,I have just completed a couple of flights with the FS9 version and it certainly adds another dimension to an already fantastic aircraft.One thing I noticed was that the first officer was not turning the anti ice on engine 2 on or off, engine 1 and 3 were operated correctly. I am using the wide screen panel by the way.Also would it be possible to have a button or click spot that would trigger the cabin pushback events for us AES users.Thanks again for another great product.Dave.

Hi,I have just completed a couple of flights with the FS9 version and it certainly adds another dimension to an already fantastic aircraft.One thing I noticed was that the first officer was not turning the anti ice on engine 2 on or off, engine 1 and 3 were operated correctly. I am using the wide screen panel by the way.Also would it be possible to have a button or click spot that would trigger the cabin pushback events for us AES users.Thanks again for another great product.Dave.
Hi Dave,Thank you for the kind words.Regarding EAI for engine 2, it works for me. However, I know from experience that sometimes the simulated clickspots FS2Crew uses to flip switches can behave differently from one machine to another.Please send me an email. I'll adjust the x/y coordinate a bit used for the EAI #2 clickspot area. We'll see if that helps your situation.Cheers,

Guest Dave_M

Bryan,I am in the middle of another MD-11 flight but this time I started form scratch rather than use the saved flights I had been using and now the FO is able to switch on and off engine 2 anti ice with no problem. I guess there must bee something wrong with the saved flight, panel position changed or something.RegardsDave

Bryan,I am in the middle of another MD-11 flight but this time I started form scratch rather than use the saved flights I had been using and now the FO is able to switch on and off engine 2 anti ice with no problem. I guess there must bee something wrong with the saved flight, panel position changed or something.RegardsDave
Dave, glad you got it resolved on your own.All the best,