Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davidbiz

AVSIM ARE THE BEST!

Guest Davidbiz

I just wanted to say that Avsim is the most caring, professional, and all-round BEST site there is for Simmers. Not only does Avsim give us a wonderful and well organized forum in which to trade ideas and information, but to give us a platform for all these generously member-generated creations to download, is a magnificent gift to us all. Further more, I personally did a stupid thing during a download and accidentally overwrote vital original files...my fault, my mistake. I posted on the forum in the hope someone might have an idea how to fix it and Gary of Avsim ended up connecting with me and hanging with me until the problem got fixed. Way above and beyond!So THANK YOU all at Avsim and I'm sure you don't hear it enough...."We Simmers salute you and thank you for what you do!"

Guest jshyluk
I just wanted to say that Avsim is the most caring, professional, and all-round BEST site there is for Simmers. Not only does Avsim give us a wonderful and well organized forum in which to trade ideas and information, but to give us a platform for all these generously member-generated creations to download, is a magnificent gift to us all. Further more, I personally did a stupid thing during a download and accidentally overwrote vital original files...my fault, my mistake. I posted on the forum in the hope someone might have an idea how to fix it and Gary of Avsim ended up connecting with me and hanging with me until the problem got fixed. Way above and beyond!So THANK YOU all at Avsim and I'm sure you don't hear it enough...."We Simmers salute you and thank you for what you do!"
I would like to put you in the same room as the fellow who starts out with:
The quality of reviews on avsim is going downhill by the month!
Maybe some of your charm will rub off on that AVSIM reader...In any case, your kind words are appreciated! I've been to a lot of places and worked some amazingly cool jobs in my time, but I have yet to meet any group that is as dedicated, helpful, easy to work with, and with the great personalities of the AVSIM crew. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

...but I have yet to meet any group that is as dedicated, helpful, easy to work with, and with the great personalities of the AVSIM crew.
Hmmm... either that means you are hiding in the bar during our conventions, or we are not giving you enough to do. :(