Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest denmr

Help! Gauges on Grumman Tiger

I'm trying to get 'piglet' Conrad's Grumman AA5B Tiger working (because that's what I fly in the real world) but I can only get the add-on gauges working, not the main six-pack. He kindly emailed me saying I needed to import the generic gauges. But - and here I reveal the depths of my ignorance - I don't know which files these are, where to find them, or where to put them. Can anyone help this flight sim beginner?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm trying to get 'piglet' Conrad's Grumman AA5B Tiger working (because that's what I fly in the real world) but I can only get the add-on gauges working, not the main six-pack. He kindly emailed me saying I needed to import the generic gauges. But - and here I reveal the depths of my ignorance - I don't know which files these are, where to find them, or where to put them. Can anyone help this flight sim beginner?
I don't have the AA5B. I have an AA5A. Look in your panel.cfg file and see if all of the gauges are in your FSX Gauges folder. My AA5A requires:Extra-300, Mooney_Bravo, Bendix_KIng_Radio, Douglas_DC#, Beech_Baron and Robinson_R22 gauges. I am not sure which are default FSX gauges. If any are missing just copy them from the FS9 Gauges folder into the FSX Gauges folder. If you have any trouble PM me and I'll help you. Best regards, Bob.