Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DukeFlyer

Same Clearance, altitudes, etc etc etc given every time

Hey Yall,I have Vox ATC for FS9 and I am starting to get annoyed of being issued the same altitude and transponder setting everytime. its always maintain 4,000 and squawk 3013. Sometimes I have to wait as much as 10 miles to get issued clearance for an altitude that is only 2,000 ft higher. I love the program and it adds a whole dimension to my flight experience, especially using the beautiful Baron 58 and A36 from Dream Fleet :( . Do I have to use the SID setup routine to get assigned a different altitude other than 4,000 ft? Thanks a bunch.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Yall,I have Vox ATC for FS9 and I am starting to get annoyed of being issued the same altitude and transponder setting everytime. its always maintain 4,000 and squawk 3013. Sometimes I have to wait as much as 10 miles to get issued clearance for an altitude that is only 2,000 ft higher. I love the program and it adds a whole dimension to my flight experience, especially using the beautiful Baron 58 and A36 from Dream Fleet :( . Do I have to use the SID setup routine to get assigned a different altitude other than 4,000 ft? Thanks a bunch.
Yes, that is one of the features the SID setup routine will allow you to do. Otherwise the program will generate a generic set of instructions for departure. This is especially useful when departing an airport that has mountaineous terrain or specific areas you know in real life you would avoid.